13 Nov 2018
- Sites can now be exported as PDF files. To export a site, you have to publish it, then click on the icon symbolizing a page under the preview of your sites in the home screen. This feature requires a PRO or STUDIO plan.
- The “Photo Gallery” section now displays a carousel of images when an image is enlarged, allowing you to see the entire album of the section by scanning images (touch and mouse supported) without having to close and open the images of the section one by one. The carousel also displays under each image its title and description.
- Ability to hide a section so that it is not published. This makes it possible, for instance, to duplicate a section and to keep the previous version hidden in reserve if further retrieval is necessary. Or to do A / B testing.
- Detection of obsolete browsers. An invitation to update the browser is displayed to your visitors if a PageXL site is displayed in Internet Explorer 6-11.
- PageXL user interface now available in Spanish.
- Adjusted image loading settings (lazyloading):
- disabled on the first 2 sections of the site
- disabled if the site has less than 3 sections
- Images now start to be loaded when they arrive at 500px from the bottom edge of the screen.
1 Oct 2018
- Max picture file size increased from 2MB to 5MB
19 Sep 2018
To track those events in GA, select BEHAVIOR > Events or REAL TIME > Events. Tips: you can create Event-based Goals in GA to analyze your conversion rate, for instance when your contact form is submitted!